The Gestapo was directly under the control of Heinrich Himmler the top dog watch of the SS (Storm Troopers) and one of the main figures in the holocaust.  The truth about the true force of the Gestapo is more far fetch than one would think.  Only 15 percent of their work load was of their own doing, the other 85 percent came from denouncers.  Unfortunately, denouncers were Germans reporting other Germans.  If someone didn’t like someone they would go to one of the Gestapo’s offices and say that such person was a communist or gay, well that got the Gestapo’s attention.


by Edgar D. Maldonado

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s