The Arlington Steak House is a Historical Landmark in Arlington. The Steak House was established in 1931 and has remained in its existence for the past eighty four years. The Steak House is located on West Division Street in Arlington Texas, also known by its historical highway name Bankhead Highway. Through the years the Arlington Steak House has changed management and just recently in the last few years the Steak House was taken over by the property owners Dick and Lynn Brinks who originally never imagined to be in the restaurant business. They have vast menu of homestyle cooking, chicken fried steak being their signature dish.